Developers know the grueling process of having to set up, deploy, configure, and destroy environments for individual projects. Vagrant, however, is the single solution for eliminating the costly and time-consuming cycle of creating and destroying environments. This open-source product lets you build and maintain portable, cost-effective virtual development environments for developing your project and then disassembling it when completed. This course will teach you how to manage and coordinate large projects better than ever by using Vagrant.
- Access 28 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover everything from introduction to installation of Vagrant
- Explore Vagrant basics & functions
- Learn about network configurations, clustering, Vagrant boxes, & more
- Understand how to start using Vagrant for all of your projects
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels, but an understanding of virtualization with VMWare and VirtualBox, and Linux are expected
- Instant digital redemption