Android is the world's most popular operating system and there is no time like the present to learn how to build apps for it. In this course, you'll learn Android development by developing a basic workout application that suggests exercises based on user input. Covering a range of development aspects from user interfacing to database management, this course will be an outstanding intro to app development and give you a great foundation from which to build.
- Access 144 lectures & 17.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to create Android apps from scratch
- Understand how to use Java to make Android apps
- Add animations & transitions to an app
- Discover how to save data in a database using SQLite
- Discuss Android Studio
- Make a user interface for an app using multiple widgets
Joe Parys is a certified life coach, professional motivational speaker, entrepreneur, licensed psychology teacher and basketball coach. His main areas of expertise are teaching, coaching, public speaking, personal development, personal transformation, the human mind, maximizing human potential, motivation and goal setting.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption