Few programming languages provide you with the flexibility and pure power of Python, which is why many professionals recommend that beginner programmers learn Python first. Due to its relatively simple syntax and extensive degree of general-purpose use, it just makes sense to know. Python is commonly used for server-side programming for complex web apps or as a middle tier language providing web services or a communication layer with larger ecommerce systems. All that is to say you can do a lot with Python, and this course will show you just how much.
- Access 76 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore some of Python's many libraries for everything from games & graphics to complex mathematics
- Study & modify code on your own to cement each topic
- Familiarize yourself w/ Python syntax & real problem solving w/ Python
- Complete a comprehensive project that integrates a number of different skills that are a part of core Python
LearnToProgram is a leading publisher of web, mobile and game development courses that are used by individuals and companies world-wide. Based outside of Hartford, Connecticut, the LearnToProgram team is dedicated to teaching more people to program than any other company on the face of the Earth. Their authors are among the most experienced in the field-- and they have one important thing in common: LearnToProgram authors consider themselves teachers first and technical experts second.