Storm is to real-time stream processing what Hadoop is to batch processing. Using Storm, you can build applications that let you be highly responsive to the latest data and react within seconds and minutes - like finding the latest trending topics on Twitter, or monitoring spikes in payment gateway failures. From simple data transformations to applying machine learning algorithms on the fly, Storm can do it all.
- Access 36 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Spouts & Bolts, which are the building blocks of every Storm topology
- Run a Storm topology in the local mode & in the remote mode
- Parallelize data processing within a topology using different grouping strategies
- Manage reliability & fault-tolerance within Spouts & Bolts
- Perform complex transformations on the fly using the Trident topology
- Apply ML algorithms on the fly using libraries like Trident-ML & Storm-R
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh—who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption