There are three main ways an app can make money: Costing money to download, advertisement revenue, and in-app purchases (IAPs). Most apps these days utilize IAPs because they allow the app to be offered for free, (which has been shown to increase downloads) and new IAPs can continually be added with updates to the app. It's projected that half of mobile revenue from apps in 2017 will be from IAPs, which means knowing how to incorporate them into your development can be very financially rewarding. In this course, you'll learn how to do just that.
- Access 15 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to set up an app on iTunes & prepare an app to include in-app purchases
- Perform sandbox testing
- Explore StoreKit & all the code you need to learn
- Discuss consumable & non-consumable products
- Handle the payment queue & restore purchases effectively
- Test purchases on your device
Craig Anthony is a 100% self-taught iOS developer. All of his time is spent programming mobile apps and games, and teaching others how to do the same. He used to work in another industry for 10 years but got tired and bored of it, so decided to leave it behind forever.
When he learned to code, Craig didn't find any resources that completely "clicked" with him. That's exactly why he has developed his courses. His goal is to teach you simply, quickly, and to focus on building things.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption