It might not work at the checkout counter, but this card-shaped multi-tool can still pay off dividends. Minimalist, lightweight, and made in the USA, the Cyclist Card is designed to bail you out of trouble when you're out for a ride. It's fashioned from ultra-durable S35VN Blade Steel and boasts more than 43 functions to mend everything from a wobbly seat to a bent disc brake. And, you can use the added auxiliary tool to gain extra leverage on those problem fixes.
"From a tire pry to support for dozens of wrenches to drivers and even a bottle opener, the Cyclist Card has your needs covered." Everyday Carry
- Tend to your cycling needs w/ multiple tools, including: tire pry, hex wrenches & truing fork
- Stow in your wallet, saddle bag, or keyring
- Bring on a plane thanks to TSA-compliant design
- Gain extra leverage w/ the added auxiliary tool
- Pop open bottles w/ the included bottle opener