Hive helps you leverage the power of distributed computing and Hadoop for analytical processing. Its interface, HiveQL, is very similar to SQL, making it an especially convenient tool to know. This course will help you take advantage of Hive features that help you tune performance and perform complex transformations.
- Access 50 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Write complex analytical queries on data in Hive & uncover insights
- Leverage ideas of partitioning & bucketing to optimize queries in Hive
- Understand what goes on under the hood of Hive w/ HDFS & MapReduce
- Explore subqueries, table generating functions, windowing, & more
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh—who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.